Our Case Managers provide high quality, holistic services and coordinate communication between all stakeholders to facilitate goal attainment. Our focus is on ensuring that the client’s goals remain at the forefront and that strategies are developed to overcome possible barriers. Case Management services can include:
- Accessing support services for the individual and primary carers
- Accessing suitable housing options
- Assisting individuals to return to paid employment or volunteer work
- Assisting individuals to return to independent living
- Community access and transport options
- Coordinating other medical and allied health services
- Identifying suitable care structures and service providers
- Identifying respite options
- Implementing strategies to maximise safety in any environment
- Facilitating communication and ongoing liaison with key parties
- Monitoring progress and specific needs.
- Sourcing and coordinating medical practitioners and specialists
- Sourcing and coordinating rehabilitation services, such as Physiotherapy, Exercise Physiology, Psychology, Neuropsychology, Occupational Therapy
- Sourcing suitable equipment
- Transitioning from hospital to home.